Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa clause is coming to TOWN!!!!




This year i been very good girl! Santa clause drop by earlier to send me a wonderful gift! Is not about the price of the gift....it is more about how the person sacrifice his time, sleep n meal to get the gift just for you. Very suprise when nikki send me a new riddle :




You go around around on the four sets,


you take the 11 number bus without me.


You will find me where the bags and other things rest.




When i receive this message, i have no clue what he talking about. Thus i saw him waiting for me outside the office. On the way home, he told me that is the clue for tomorrow. someone gave him! so we keep thinking where is it? Reach home, he show me a picture where got minex bag. I said wah nice!!! You took in Minex shop isit? He keep laughing.....i think he feel too much suffer hide it from me .Thus he shout!!!!! What Are You Waitting For? Go and get your Diamond!!!! m confuse! I said What Diamond? He said in the car! OMG!!!!! I was too excited.......run to the car!!! Found in the back booth. Sooo Happy! Thank You Nikito for such a wonderful gift!






No comments: