Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3 months holiday.

This year 3 months holiday very stress up + happy.

Stress
My daddy get minor strock since last 3 month. Had been goin back to hometown almost every weekend. Helping taking care of daddy since brother not in sarawak and grandma sick. Very frustrated when you help someone in need but he himself don't want to help himself get better. Really wasting time and energy. I know is our job as a daugther to take care of parents when they are sick. But how if your parents act like a kids and keep scolding people? Off course people will feel angry and sad as well when you keep helping him to get better but he give up cause of small matter. My opinion, those people who get minor strock, i dun think family member's should pamperd them like stay with thm 24/7 help thm in sort of small matter like drinking or eating banana. I think they need to practise by their own not rely on others where they wont improve after all. I think we should leave them alone sometimes , maybe we just help thm when they want to pee or potty, something that they really cannot do, so that they will try to find way n struggle to get it. Hai~ cause of my dad to rely on us....i have silent war with my mom cause she dun allowed me working in this 3 month holiday. I told her i will go back at least once in 2 weeks....but!!!!!!!! :@ AM I REALLY BAD DAUGHTER?


Happy
Cause i got good job and good pay.

No comments: