Thursday, December 18, 2008

McD I'm Lovin It !







In 1955, Ray Kroc founded the McDonald's Corporation and opened the first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois. In 1961, he bought out the McDonald brothers.(.http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/abtus/corpinfo/history.asp)
It was in 1976 that McD became an official sponsor of the Olympic games, serving its menu of choice and variety to millions of athletes. Its absolutely the right choice Ray Kroc made to open the McDonald company. As we can see, It is so successful the business is. Everywhere around the world you can see there is McD no matter what color, religion,sex, behave,level of people.....everyone Lovin It!
Before i use to go McD only for the french Fries, but now i love all the food McD provided n the promotion they gave every now and then. Here is the story about me, my frenz and McD. Last night i was too hungry, thus me and my frenz went to McD to had our dinner. Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe & Chicken foldover. Since nothing to do at night so we brought our lap top together to surf Internet there. While exciting talking, my frenz accidentally drop his Chicken foldover on the floor. He haven take any bite yet. Poor Him....we both feel very sad cause we have limited money to buy second meal. Thus i forced to offer share my spicy Mchicken with him even i dun want it. (hehehheh joking la). Than we ask the McD workers help to clean the chicken fold over on the floor. But than....!!!!! The supervisor was so nice...he gave us another free & fresh & yummy Chicken foldover for FREE!!!!!!!!! We are so impress with the service they gave. My frenz is from India...he said he will never meet such nice person n nice service in other places. We dunno whether other city McD got offer such friendly and warm offer or not? Now no matter what We LOVE McD the Most!

I'm Lovin It ~

No comments: